As a business owner, it’s essential to find a credit card that doesn’t only offer access to funds, but also offers rewards that can help offset the costs of running your business.
That’s why today, we’ll talk about the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card, a no-annual-fee card that offers a lengthy 0% Intro APR and a comprehensive rewards program that offers up to 3% cashback on common business expenses.
In this blog, we’ll do an in-depth analysis of its features, benefits, and potential drawbacks to help you determine whether this card is the right fit for your business’s needs.
- Earn $500 Cash Back After Spending $4,500 in the First 150 Days on the Account Owner’s Card
- 5% Cash Back on Prepaid Hotels and Car Rentals via the U.S. Bank Travel Rewards Center
- 3% Cash Back at Gas and EV Charging Stations, Office Supply Stores, Cell Phone Service, and Restaurants
- 1% Cash Back on All Other Purchases.
- $100 Annual Software Credit for Recurring Subscription
- No Annual Fee
The Triple Cash Rewards Business currently offers the following welcome bonus:
Earn $500 Cash Back After Spending $4,500 in the First 150 Days on the Account Owner’s Card
The Triple Cash Rewards Business earns rewards are the following rates:
- 5% back on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked directly in the Travel Rewards Center;
- 3% cash back at cell phone service providers;
- 3% back at gas stations and EV charging stations;
- 3% back at restaurants;
- 3% back at office supply stores
- 1% cash back when you make other eligible net purchases.
No Annual Fee
The Business Triple Cash Card has no annual fee.
Here are few ways on how you can redeem your cashback rewards:
- Statement Credit: Have your cashback applied as a statement credit to your account. The statement credit will reflect within a few days after the redemption was made.
- Direct Deposit: Your cashback rewards can be deposited directly into a U.S. savings, checking, or money market account. This redemption option is useful if you want to save money or earn interest on your cashback.
- Request a Rewards Card: Cardholders can request a rewards card which works like a prepaid debit card. Basically, you transfer your cashback onto your rewards card so you can use it to make purchases at merchants that accept Visa.
Card Benefits and Perks
Apart from its solid cashback rates, the Triple Cash Rewards Business also offer several perks and benefits that cardholders will find valuable.
0% Intro APR for 15 Months
This card offers 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. After that, an APR of 18.99% to 27.99% applies.
$100 Annual Software Credit
Software licenses can be expensive, especially if you have a large number of employees. However, the US Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa Business card takes some of the sting out of those expenses by providing you with a $100 credit every year.
While this might not make too large of a dent in your software license bill, it is definitely a great benefit.
Free Employee Credit Cards
The US Bank Triple Rewards Visa Business Card comes with free employee cards which allows you to streamline your expense management systems.
For example, you can set spending limits for each employee card to prevent overspending. Additionally, you can also track and monitor purchases made with employee cards to detect unauthorized transactions and ensure that funds are allocated appropriately.
Pros and Cons
Nice welcome bonus
Interest-free period for 15 months
No annual fee
Has foreign transaction fees
Lack of travel and purchase protections
Alternatives to the Business Triple Cash
Now that you know about this credit card’s various benefits and pros and cons, it’s time to see its alternatives.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
This card offers a straightforward rewards structure, with 1.5% cash back on all purchases, making it easy for you to keep track of your rewards.
It also pairs well with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (review) or Chase Sapphire Reserve® (review), which unlocks the ability to convert the Ink Business Unlimited cash back to airline or hotel points from any of Chase’s transfer partners.
This combo allows you to effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is great for businesses that spend a lot each year.
The card earns 2% cash back on all purchases and comes with no preset spending limit so that it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history, and credit profile.
The card also earns unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
Is The Business Triple Cash Worth It?
The Triple Cash Rewards Business is an decent choice for small business owners who are seeking a credit card that offers both flexibility and value.
This no-annual-fee card has an impressive rewards program, which lets you earn up to 3% cashback on common business expenses such as office supplies, gas, and phone bills.
Additionally, the card offers a range of redemption options, giving you the flexibility on how you want to use your cashback rewards. You can redeem them for statement credits, rewards card transfers, or even direct deposits to your bank account.
Perhaps the most significant advantage of this card is its lengthy 0% intro APR of 15 months. This feature allows businesses to make large purchases or refinance existing debt without incurring any interest charges, providing much-needed breathing room for cash flow management.