The U.S. Bank Business Leverage card earns 2x points in your top two categories each month and has a very nice 75,000 point sign-up bonus.
However, the card benefits don’t justify the annual fee after the first year of $95.
Business Leverage Card Information
- Advertising Firms
- Apparel and accessory stores
- Auto rental and transport providers
- Automotive dealers
- Automotive parts stores
- Automotive repair shops
- Cable, satellite, TV, and radio providers
- Charitable, civic, and religious organizations
- Commercial and home furniture stores
- Commercial equipment, parts and supplies
- Computer service providers
- Computer stores
- Construction material suppliers
- Dental, lab, and medical equipment providers
- Department, book, and novelty stores
- Direct marketers
- Discount stores and wholesale clubs
- Drug stores and pharmacies
- Durable-goods providers
- Entertainment places
- Florist, nursery, and garden stores
- Freight and transport services
- Funeral homes and crematories
- Gas stations and fuel dealers
- Grocery stores and supermarkets
- Healthcare providers
- Home improvement service and supply
- Industrial suppliers
- Insurance providers
- Membership organizations
- Non-durable goods providers
- Non-medical testing labs
- Personal service providers
- Pet supply stores
- Plumbing and HVAC suppliers
- Postal and courier service providers
- Professional service providers
- Publishers and printers
- Schools and government
- Stationery and office-supply stores
- Telecom equipment suppliers
- Telecom service providers
- Utility companies
- Wholesale goods providers
Redeeming Rewards: One point is worth one cent, so 10,000 points equals $100.
Business Leverage Card Benefits
Rental Car Insurance– Cardmembers get free rental car insurance when they purchase the entire rental with their Business Leverage Card.
Lost Luggage Reimbursement– Your carry-on or checked bags and their contents are protected against theft or misdirection by the common carrier.
Purchase Protection– Your purchases are covered for 90 days from theft or damage. For example, if your new laptop was damaged within the first 90 days, the purchase protection may cover the replacement cost.
Extended Warranty– The original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty of three years or less is extended by an additional year when you purchase the item with the Business Leverage card.