The new U.S. Bank Altitude Go card earns 4x points on dining, and 2x points on groceries, streaming services, and gas stations. Plus, a $15 annual streaming credit, all for no annual fee.
Altitude Go Card Information
Application Link: U.S. Bank Altitude Go.
Current Sign Up Bonus: 20,000 points plus 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 billing cycles.
Recommended Bonus: At least 20,000 points, but the highest offer was 25,000 points.
Annual Fee: No Annual Fee.
- 4x points on dining, food delivery, and takeout.
- 2x points at grocery stores and grocery delivery.
- 2x points on streaming services.
- 2x points at gas stations.
- 1x points everywhere else.
Redeeming Rewards: Points are worth 1.0 cent per point, so the 20,000 points sign up bonus is worth $200.
Altitude Go Card Benefits
$15 Annual Streaming Bonus– You can get a $15 steaming credit each year after paying with your Altitude Go card for 11 consecutive calendar months of eligible streaming services. You can mix and match streaming services as long as you have a streaming charge each month.
- Eligible Services: Amazon Music, Apple Music, AT&T TV Now, Disney+, Google Music, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, SiriusXM, Slacker Radio, Sling TV, Spotify, Tidal, Vudu, YouTube Music, and YouTube TV.
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your Altitude Go card anywhere in the world without having to pay a foreign transaction fee.