U.S. Bank recently launched the Altitude Connect Visa Signature card and is offering a 50,000 points bonus.
The card has no annual fee the first year ($95 thereafter) and offers a $30 annual streaming credit, cell phone insurance, Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit, and no foreign transaction fees.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Card Information
Application Link: U.S. Bank Altitude Connect.
Current Sign Up Bonus: 50,000 points is the expected bonus at launch.
Recommended Bonus: At least 50,000 points.
Annual Fee: $0 first year, $95 annual fee thereafter.
- 4x points on travel (airlines, hotels, car rental, taxis, limousines, trains, and cruise lines).
- 4x points at gas stations.
- 2x points on dining, food delivery, and takeout.
- 2x points on groceries.
- 2x points on streaming services.
- 1x points everywhere else.
Redeeming Rewards: Points are worth 1.0 cent per point, so the 50,000 points sign up bonus is worth $500.
Altitude Connect Benefits
$30 Annual Streaming Credit: You can get a $30 steaming credit each year after paying with your Connect card for 11 consecutive calendar months of eligible streaming services.
You can mix and match streaming services as long as you have a streaming charge each month.
- Eligible Services: Amazon Music, Apple Music, AT&T TV Now, Disney+, Google Music, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, SiriusXM, Slacker Radio, Sling TV, Spotify, Tidal, Vudu, YouTube Music, and YouTube TV.
Cell Phone Insurance– Your cell phone is protected up to $600 per claim with a $25 deductible when you pay your cell phone bill with the Connect Card.
Global Entry/PreCheck Credit– The Connect card offers a credit towards Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check. I prefer Global Entry because it also includes TSA PreCheck.
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your Altitude Connect card anywhere in the world without having to pay a foreign transaction fee.