Chase Gateway card earns 2x miles at United, at gas stations, and on local transit and commuting.
United Gateway Card Information
Application Link: Chase United Gateway Card.
Current Sign Up Bonus: 30,000 United Miles.
Annual Fee: No Annual Fee.
- 3x miles at grocery stores up to $1,500 per month through September 30, 2021.
- 2x miles on United Airlines.
- 2x miles at gas stations.
- 2x miles on local transit and commuting including ride share services, taxis, trains, toll, and mass transit.
- 1x miles everywhere else.
United Gateway Card Benefits
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your United Gateway card anywhere in the world without having to pay foreign transaction fees, which are typically 3%.
25% Back on In-Flight Purchases– You can receive a 25% rebate when you use your United card to make an in-flight purchase such as food or an alcoholic drink.
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance– You can be reimbursed up to $1,500 per person and $6,000 per trip for your pre-paid nonrefundable passenger fares if your trip is canceled or cut short by covered situations like sickness or injury.