New Orleans’ Airport (MSY) has a new airport lounge with the opening of The Club MSY. The Club MSY is located on the third level of Concourse A and will stay open each day from 4:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m.
It is accessible via Priority Pass, making it the first Priority Pass lounge or restaurant at the airport. It also has a shower, which is a big plus. (If link above is having issues, you can access the details of the lounge via Priority Pass mobile app.)
The lounge is over 4,700 square feet and offers six distinct zones:
- A Productivity Zone features a desk height counter overlooking the airport concourse. Business travelers in need of a workspace will enjoy an abundance of power and USB outlets, and ergonomic task chairs.
- A Relax Zone serves as a space for guests looking to recharge during their travels. Guests can catch up on the news or watch a sporting event on multiple monitors. Those looking to conduct a quiet phone call or read can take advantage of The Club’s tall “privacy” chairs.
- A Rest Zone offers lower ambient light and quiet area, with comfortable lounge chairs and ottomans for guests looking to kick up their feet and catch up on a good book.
- A Replenish Zone features an all-inclusive dining area with banquette seating and tables, and a hot and cold buffet. Guests can enjoy the rich, soulful tastes of the bayou thanks to The Club’s chef partner, Chef John Folse. Indulge in local New Orleans cuisine, such as: Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, famed Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Chef’s prized Bread and Butter Pudding.
- The Bar provides a higher energy space to serve as the perfect setting for a Sazerac crafted with Herbsaint. Guests can enjoy the tastes of New Orleans through artfully crafted cocktails like the “Big Easy Margarita” along with an extensive wine and beer list. The signature cocktail menu has been developed exclusively for The Club by celebrated mixologist Kathy Casey, owner of The Liquid Kitchen. Guests looking for non-alcoholic options can order from a selection of sodas, teas and coffee. The Club’s “Hydration Station” offers thirst-quenching, healthful fruit- and herb-infused waters, along with the Vivreau® Tap which provides chilled still and sparkling water, as well as hot water for a cup of tea. Throughout the year The Club MSY bar will feature the sounds of the local music scene with featured guest entertainers.
- A Refresh Zone offers four well-appointed private restrooms, offering spa-inspired amenities, along with shower suite featuring a “rain shower” head for guests to wishing to refresh.