New Priority Pass Lounge: Sleepbox at Washington Dulles (IAD)
Priority Pass added a new lounge option at Washington Dulles (IAD) Airport with SleepBox at Concourse A near Gate A15.
The lounge is staff 24/7 with concierge, maintenance, and hospitality staff. Each sleep box comes with a memory foam XL twin bed, pull-out desk, organizational drawers and reading lamp so travelers can stretch out and relax. The rooms are soundproof and offer Wi-Fi, mood lighting, privacy window tint and charging ports.
This is the first SleepBox location with plans to add several more across the U.S.
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to use a Sleepbox for a 1 hour stay.
- Sleepbox usage represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged.
- Each subsequent hour of Sleepbox usage will be charged at a discounted rate of US$24 and payable directly to Sleepbox.
- The Cardholder is responsible for any additional charges incurred.
- Sleepbox may ask Cardholders to present a payment card for incidentals at the time of check-in.
- Each Sleepbox is equipped with an extra-long bed with a memory foam mattress, pillow and fresh linens, power sockets, desk space, luggage storage and reading lamps.
- Each Sleepbox is only for one individual.
- Cardholders will need to register a separate unit for accompanying guests.
- Sleepbox usage is subject to availability.