SilverCar is transitioning to more local rentals due to the COVID-19 pandemic by adding more rental locations at Audi Dealerships.
SilverCar recently added nine Audi dealerships, and it seems likely that they will add more in the future.
New SilverCar Audi Dealership Locations
The nine new SilverCar locations at Audi Dealerships include:
- Audi Charlotte
- 9300 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC 28105
- Audi Dallas
- 5033 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209
- Audi Denver
- 6060 S Broadway Denver, CO 8012
- Audi Fort Lauderdale
- 1200 N Federal Hwy Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Audi Henderson (Las Vegas)
- 7740 Eastgate Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89011
- Audi North Orlando
- 139 North Oregon Street, Sanford FL 32771
- Audi Fletcher Jones (Orange County CA)
- 375 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Audi Seattle
- 4701 11th Ave NE Seattle, WA 98105
- Audi Wesley Chapel (Tampa, Florida)
- 2500 Lajuana Blvd, Wesley Chapel, FL
What is SilverCar?
SilverCar is a car rental company owned by Audi that rents only runs a premium all-Audi fleet of
- Audi A4s (sedan)
- Audi A5s (convertible)
- Audi Q5s (medium size SUV)
- Audi Q7s (large SUV).
The biggest advantage of SilverCar is that the cars are very well maintained and many extras are included:
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- In-car WiFi
- Child Seats
- Ski or Surf Racks
SilverCar is more expensive than many other car rental companies, but you can save 20% with several promotional codes:
- FIRST20 for 20% off your first rental.
- VISAINF20 for 20% off all your rentals for Visa Infinite cardholders.
It is great that SilverCar is adding more in-town locations at Audi Dealerships. It is likely a much lower cost to operate at dealerships than airport locations, and it is likely great marketing for Audi.