SilverCar added its 27th location at Audi Dallas. This also will be SilverCar’s seventh in-town location, and the second location in Dallas after Dallas (DAL) Airport.
SilverCar is a unique car rental company that only rents Audi cars and offers free extras like built-in GPS, satellite radio, leather seats, and a WiFi hotspot.
Plus, SilverCar charges no additional driver fees, toll convenience fees, or underage driver fees for drivers at least 22 years old.
The Audi Dallas location offers the:
- Audi Q7, which is a seven-passenger full-size SUV.
- Audi Q5, which is a five-passenger mid-size SUV.
- A4, which is a 5 passenger sedan.
- 20% off first booking with FIRST20.
- 20% with VISAINF20. The code is designed for Visa Infinite cardholders, but many people have reported being able to use it without the card.
The one interesting thing is that Audi Dallas is located only 6 minutes from the SilverCar location at Dallas Love Airport.
Ideally, these locations would be spaced evenly around the large Dallas metropolitan area, so I wonder if the Dallas (DAL) Airport location will close and be replaced by one at Dallas (DFW) Airport, which currently does not have one. Or if SilverCar will keep both locations open.