Cardholders and one guest can redeem a visit for one of four options:
- 30-minute Lounger Massage – Be Back (a US$35 value).
- 15-minute Lounger Massage plus Aromatherapy & O2 – Be Back (a US$35 value).
- 10-minute Head Massage plus Aromatherapy & O2 – Head Up (a US$38 value).
- 10-minute Foot Massage plus Aromatherapy & O2 – Be Feet (a US$38 value).
The San Diego Be Relax Spa is located in Terminal 2 near Gate 27 and is open from:
- 06:00 – 21:00 Sunday Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- 06:00 – 20:00 Tuesday and Saturday.
The Detroit Be Relax Spa is located in the McNamara Terminal near Gate A46 and is open from 7:00 to 21:00 each day.
It will be interesting to see if Be Relax’s other locations are added to Priority Pass as more locations are reopened.
Be Relax Spas are located in Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas, LaGuardia, Los Angeles (LAX), New York- JFK, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington Dulles. Plus, several international locations.
But currently, Be Relax only announced via Instagram the San Diego and Detroit additions to Priority Pass.