Select Guest is Omni Hotel’s loyalty program, allowing members to earn free nights and exclusive benefits such as free beverages delivered each day and room upgrades.
Below is everything you need to know about the program, including the membership status levels, how to earn a free night, and the best luxury hotels to redeem your free night.
Omni Select Guest Elite Status Levels
Omni Select Guest has three membership levels: Gold, Platinum, and Black. Below are the benefits of each level and how you earn elite status.
- Daily beverage in the morning and evening at the bar or restaurant or to-go. Beverages include one beer, glass of house wine, coffee, tea, or soda.
- Bottled water at check-in
- Complimentary pressing (ironing) of two items per stay.
- Complimentary shoeshine per stay.
- Customized room preferences (location of room, extra towels or blankets, choice of pillow type (foam, feather, memory foam, or buckwheat), a sleep kit with mask and earplugs, and fitness kit).
- Room upgrade (if available).
- Two free beverages per guest either at the bar or restaurant, to-go, or delivered.
- Double award credits (10 qualifying nights as Platinum or Black member equals a free night).
- Complimentary bottled water delivered each night.
- 3:00 p.m. late checkout (if available)
- Guaranteed room availability within 24 hours.
- Complimentary local food item on the night of your arrival.
- Evening housekeeping, including turndown service.
- Double room upgrade (if available).
- Chef-inspired amenity or snack and choice of beverage on the night of arrival.
- 9 AM early check-in and 6 PM late checkout (if available).
- Suite upgrades when redeeming free nights.
- Premium Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited complimentary pressings (ironing).
- Guaranteed room availability up to 4 PM on the day of arrival.
Earning Omni Free Nights
- Gold members earn a free night for every 20 nights at Omni Hotels.
- Platinum and Black members earn a free night for every 10 nights at Omni Hotels.
Best Ways to Redeem Free Night Awards
You can redeem your free night award at any Omni Hotel. Below are the best hotels to use your award.
1. Omni Homestead (VA)
2. Omni Amelia Island (FL)
3. Omni Mount Washington Resort (NH)
4. Omni La Costa (CA)
5. Omni Cancun
6. Omni Bedford Springs Resort (PA)
The Omni Bedford Springs Resort, located in South Pennsylvania’s scenic Cumberland Valley, offers a golf course, excellent hiking, a 30,000 square foot full-service spa, and multiple pools.
I have stayed at the Bedford Springs Resort several times, and it has always been a great relaxing experience.
However, it is located in a remote location about 1.75 hours from Pittsburgh and 2.5 hours from the Washington D.C. area.
Average Nightly Rate: $350
7. Grove Park Inn (NC)
The Omni Grove Park Inn, located in Asheville, is a relaxing retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The Grove Park Inn offers a Donald Ross-designed Golf Course, hiking, a 43,000 square foot subterranean spa, a 50,000 square foot sports complex with indoor tennis and racquetball, multiple gourmet restaurants, and indoor and outdoor pools.
Average Nightly Rate: $350
The Omni Select Guest program provides nice benefits, even for Gold members.
The one disadvantage of the program is Omni’s limited footprint. Omni currently only has 50 hotels and resorts, with many large cities, such as New York City, lacking an Omni hotel option.