The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card earns 12x points at Hilton hotels and resorts, and 6x points on airfare, rental cards, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations.
Plus, the card has several valuable benefits such as Hilton Gold elite status, Priority Pass, rental car insurance, and no foreign transaction fees.
Below is everything you need to know about the Hilton Business American Express credit card.
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Points After $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
- 12X Points at Hilton Properties
- 6X Points at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Restaurants
- 10 Complimentary Priority Pass Lounge Visits
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
1. Welcome Bonus of 130,000
2. 12x Points at Hilton Hotels
If you frequently stay at Hilton Hotels, you will love earning 12 points per dollar on spending at Hilton Hotels and Resorts, on top of the Hilton points you earn from your stay.
3. 6x Points in Many Categories
The Hilton Business Card offers 6x points per dollar in many categories:
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. wireless service providers,
- U.S. shipping companies
- Airfare booked directly with the airline or on AmexTravel.com.
- Select car rental companies (Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt, and Thrifty).
4. 3x Points Everywhere Else
The Hilton Business card earns a minimum of 3 Hilton points per dollar on all spending not in the categories above.
5. $95 Annual Fee
The Hilton Business credit card has a $95 annual fee, which is easily justified by many of the benefits below including, Priority Pass lounge access, Hilton Gold status, and shopping protection.
6. Hilton Gold Elite Status
7. Additional Weekend Nights with Spending
You can earn a free weekend night by spending $15,000 on the card in a calendar year, plus a second weekend night if you spend $60,000 in a calendar year.
8. Priority Pass Lounge Access
Cardmembers get 10 Priority Pass visits to airport lounges each year, which is worth about $32 per visit.
9. No Foreign Transaction Fees
You can use your Hilton Business card anywhere in the world without having to pay foreign transaction fees, which are typically 3%.
10. Secondary Rental Car Insurance
The American Express Hilton Business card offers secondary coverage pays for any damage to the rental car not covered by your insurance. If you don’t have collision insurance, this coverage is primary coverage.
11. Return Protection
If a retailer won’t take back an item within 90 days of purchase, American Express may refund the full purchase price up to $300 per item with a maximum of $1,000 per year.
12. Purchase Protection
This coverage covers the replacement costs of items bought with the card that were stolen or accidentally damaged within the first 90 days up to $1,000 per item.
13. Extended Warranty
The Hilton Business card extends an original manufacturer’s warranty by one year on warranties of 5 years or less for free on any purchases with the card.
14. Amex Offers
The Hilton Business card, like all American Express cards, has access to Amex Offers, which are special deals at certain retailers. For example, spend $25, get a $10 statement credit.