Club Carlson rewards rebranded as Radisson Rewards in 2018.
- Radisson Collection– High end boutique hotels that are fairly new.
- Radisson Blu– High end business hotels. Only three in the U.S. (Chicago, Minneapolis, and Bloomington), but a much bigger presence abroad.
- Radisson– Mid-tier brand that really needs some improvement in the United States. The hotel brand is inconsistent. Some properties feel like Holiday Inns and some feel like nicer Hilton hotel.
- Radisson Red– Geared toward millennials. Game room, modern kitchen and bar, and dog friendly.
- Country Inn & Suites– Radisson’s largest hotel brand. Midtier hotel brand similar to a Hampton Inn with a little more country flavor.
- Park Plaza– Similar to Marriott Renaissance or IHG Crowne Plaza. Only in Europe or Asia.
- Park Inn– Modern version and cheaper version of Park Plaza with bright colors. Similar to Mariott’s Aloft Hotels.
- Prizeotel– Economy version of Radisson Red (cheap and geared towards millennials)
Points Pooling: Elite members can transfer to any other member. Non-elites can transfer to one other person in their household if both have been members for at least a year and have not changed their address in the 30 days prior to the transfer.
Earning: 9 nights or 6 stays (Silver), 30 nights/20 stays (Gold), and 60 nights/30 stays (Concierge)
- You can get Gold Status for Club Carlson Premier or Business Visa Credit Card; or Silver Status from Rewards Visa.
Benefits: (Full List)
- Room Upgrades: Silver, Gold, and Concierge
- Earning Bonus: Silver (15%), Gold (35%), and Concierge (75%)
- Two free bottles of water per room per stay for all members.
- Platinum members get free breakfast, welcome gift, and a 20% discount on food and drink at hotel restaurants.
Hotel Stays- 20 Points per dollar (22x for Silver, 25x for Gold, and 35x for Platinum). You also earn points for food and beverage if charged to the room.
Club Carlson Credit Cards
Card Benefits Premier Rewards Visa Signature Rewards Visa Signature Rewards Visa Rewards Business Visa Application Link Link Link Link Link Annual Fee $75 $50 $0 $60 Earning Points at Club Carlson 10x 6x 3x 10x Earning Points Everywhere Else 5x 3x 1x 5x Bonus 100,000 60,000 (50,000 + 10,000 (after $1,500)) 30,000 (after $1,000) 85,000 (50,000 + 35,000 (after $2,500)) Renewal Bonus 40,000 25,000 0 40,000 Elite Status Gold Silver None Gold Elite Status Credit 15 Nights 10 Nights 0 15 Nights Lost Luggage Reimbursement Yes Yes No No Purchase Protection Yes Yes No Yes (plus extended warranty)
You can see hotels by category here. It seems that most of the 15,000 point hotels have a cash price around $70-100 and most of the 28,000 point hotels have a cash price between $100-150.