National Rental Car Elite Status
- Acquiring Status: Free to join.
- Benefits: Book a midsize and pick any car on the Emerald Aisle, 7 credits to free car rental, earn points with enterprise, fast check in and check out, and no second driver fees.
- Acquiring Status: 12 paid rentals or 40 paid rental days in a calendar year.
- Other ways:
- World Elite Mastercard (Barclays Arrival Plus, Barclays American Airlines Aviator, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Citi Prestige, Citi Preferred, Citi Premier, and Citi American Airlines cards)
- American Express Platinum
- Visa Infinite Card (e.g., Chase Sapphire Reserve, US Altitude Reserve, etc.)
- Other ways:
- Benefits: Emerald Club Benefits (above) plus: Executive Area (full size and above, pay midsize rate) and free rental day at 6 credits
- Acquiring Status: 25 paid rentals or 85 paid rental days in a calendar year.
- Benefits: All emerald club benefits plus 24-hour guaranteed vehicle, Executive Area (full size and above, pay midsize rate), free rental day at 5 credits, and National will deliver a car to most private airports.
You can also Status Match from most other car rental companies. (i.e. if you have top status in Hertz, you can get Executive Elite)
Earning National Points
You earn one credit per qualified car rental. National also frequently runs promotions where a certain number of points equals a free rental as well.
Redeeming National Points
Free Rental Days
- Gold: 7 Credits
- Executive: 6 credits
- Executive Elite: 5 Credits