Accor Hotels operates 4,200 hotels in 95 countries. Accor recently acquired Fairmont, Swissotel, and Raffles hotel chains.
Hotels Brands in Le Club: Raffles, Fairmont, Rixos, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Swissotel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Ibis, Ibis Styles, Adagio, Mama Shelter, and Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts.
Map: Map of All Hotels
Points: There are two different types of points: reward points that you can use for free nights or transfer to airlines; or status points, which are only good to calculate your status in Le Club.
- Classic (base)
- Free Internet
- Silver (10 nights or 2,000 status points)
- Above benefits plus: priority check-in, welcome drink, and late checkout.
- 50% bonus points at hotels
- Gold (30 nights or 7,000 status points)
- Above benefits plus: early check in or late check-out, guaranteed room availability, welcome amenity, and room upgrade if available.
- 75% bonus points at hotels
- Platinum (60 nights or 14,000 status points)
- Above benefits plus: Access to Executive Lounge at these hotels.
- 100% bonus points at hotels
Points Expiration: 12 months from inactivity.
Hotel Stays: You earn points based every 10 euros you spend.
Partners: Full List (Hotels, Airlines, Car Rentals, Food, Lifestyle, Travel, and Surveys)
Hotels: 2,000 points gives you an online credit of 40 euros. (e.g. a $150 night hotel would cost 6,000 points plus $30). Therefore, each point is worth 2 cents.
- 1 Le Club to 1 Airline: Iberia, Qantas, Royal Air Maroc, and Virgin Australia.
- 2 Le Club to 1 Airline: Aeroflot, AeroMexico, Aeroplan/Air Canada, Air France, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta, Etihad, Emirates, Korean, Jet Airways, LifeMiles/Avianca, Lufthansa, Singapore, TAP Portugal, Thai, and Turkish.
- Other Ratios: Air China (4 to 3.2), FinnAir (3,500 to 500), and Qatar (4.5 to 1).
- Recommendation: Iberia is the airline transfer partner I would recommend, but being able to use Le Club points for 2 cents each at hotels would be my first choice.