Earning JetBlue Mosaic Status
JetBlue has one elite status level called Mosiac. To earn Mosaic Elite Status, you need:
- 30 segments plus 12,000 base flight points within a calendar year OR
- Earning 15,000 base flight points within a calendar year OR
- Spend $50,000 with the JetBlue Plus credit card in a calendar year.
Mosaic Elite Benefits
The benefits of JetBlue Mosaic status are:
- An extra 3 points per dollar on flights
- Waived change and cancellation fees for Mosaic Members and people on their itinerary.
- Free first and second checked bag.
- 15,000 points bonus upon qualification for Mosaic Status
- N/A if for status via status match or from the JetBlue Plus credit card.
- Free alcohol on flights longer than 340 miles
- Discounted points upgrades to even more space seats. (e.g. a $45 upgrade will only cost 500 points, which is 9 cents per point)
- Expedited security
- Early boarding
- Dedicated customer service line.
The biggest disadvantage of Mosaic elite status is the lack of free upgrades. JetBlue’s Mint first class is fantastic, but there is no way for an elite to upgrade from economy to Mint, unlike other major U.S. airlines.