Enterprise Elite Status
- Earning Status: Free to join.
- Benefits: Ability to earn points.
- Earning Status: 6-11 rentals per calendar year
- Benefits: 10% points bonus and one free upgrade per year.
- Earning Status: 12 rentals or 40 days
- Benefits: 15% points bonus and 2 free upgrades per year.
- Earning Status: 24 rentals or 85 days
- Benefits: 20% bonus and four free upgrades per year.
Enterprise will match your elite status at other car rental companies on this site.
Free Upgrade with a World Elite Mastercard (Barclays Arrival Plus, Barclays American Airlines Aviator, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Citi Prestige, Citi Preferred, Citi Premier, and Citi American Airlines cards)
Earning Enterprise Points
1 points per qualifying dollar spent. Points expire after 3 years of inactivity.
Current Promotions: Car Rental Deals and Promotions
Using Enterprise Points
Enterprise does not have an award chart, but free rental days start at 400 points and points are worth 5 cents each. This means you need to spend at least $400 with Enterprise for a free rental day. However, the 400 points starting price is only good for car rentals under $20 per day. Anything above $20 per day requires the formula of cash price divided by .05 (5 cents per point) and there is some rounding up or down by 50 points. For example, a $52 rental would cost somewhere either 1,000 points or 1,050 points.