Flagship Lounge Access
- Passengers traveling on qualifying* OneWorld international first and business class flights. International first passengers can bring in one guest, but business passengers cannot bring in any guests.
- Passengers traveling in First or Business of qualifying 3-class non-stop flights between: New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX); New York (JFK) and San Francisco (SFO); Boston (BOS) and Los Angeles (LAX) on Airbus A321T aircraft only; and Miami (MIA) and Los Angeles (LAX) traveling on the Boeing 777-300 aircraft (through October 26, 2019)
- American Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Platinum members traveling on a qualifying* OneWorld international flights, regardless of the class of service. You can also bring in one guest.
- OneWorld Emerald and Sapphire members traveling on any American Airlines or on a OneWorld flight, even domestically and regardless of the class of service. American Airlines elite members traveling solely within North America do not qualify. You can also bring in one guest.
- Concierge Key members traveling on any American Airlines or OneWorld airline, even domestically. You can bring up to two guests or your immediate family (spouse, domestic partner, and/or children under 18).
Flagship Lounge Locations
- Terminal 3 in the crosswalk between Gates H6 and K6.
- Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Terminal D between Gates D21 and D22.
- 5:00 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
Los Angeles (LAX)
- Terminal 4 near Gate 40
- 4:00 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
- Concourse D; Near Gate D30
- 4:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
New York (JFK)
- Terminal 8; Mezzanine level after Concourse B security checkpoint
- 4:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Upcoming: Philadelphia (PHL) and London (LHR)