If you are looking for information on how to login to Discover, create a Discover account, contact customer service, or Discover’s payment address, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Login to Your Discover Account?
If you don’t have an online account, you can send a payment to the address below or create a new online account by:
- Visiting this page for Discover.
- Choose the correct account and click “Register Now” (Credit Cards, Banking, Student Loans, Personal Loans, and Home Loans).
- For credit cards, enter your 16 Digit card number, expiration date, date of birth, and last four of your social security number.
- Create a user ID and password (user ID must be between 6 and 16 characters. Passwords require 8 to 32 characters, with at least one letter and one number)
- Log in with your newly created Discover card login.
How to Reach Discover Customer Service?
You can easily reach Discover customer service by calling 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).
Customer service is available 24/7 for your convenience.
If you are outside the U.S., call +1-801-902-3100.
Alternatively, you can send a message to Discover’s U.S.-based agents.
Discover Credit Card Payment Address
Discover’s credit card payment address is based on your current address.
Check your statement to ensure your payment is received in the correct location.
Here are the four payment addresses:
- PO Box 6103 Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103
- PO Box 45909 San Francisco CA 94145-0909
- PO Box 70176 Philadelphia, PA 19176-0176
- PO Box 71242 Charlotte NC 28272-1242