Priority Pass Will Lose P.F. Changs at LAX- P.F. Changs in the Tom Bradley Terminal of LAX will be leaving Priority Pass on October 25. Last month the bill credit was reduced from $30 to $28. [TFB]
Southwest Pilots Union Sues Boeing- The union representing the Southwest Airlines pilots sued Boeing alleging that Boeing rushed the 737 MAX jet to market and misrepresented the plan as safe. [WSJ]
Amtrak is running a BOGO flash sale for Bedroom or Roomettes when you book before October 14 for travel between November 11, 2019, to April 8, 2020.
There are new Amex Offers for:
- MGM Resorts Las Vegas ($100 statement creditor for $500+ on rate and room charges)
- Caesar Las Vegas (4,000 Membership rewards or $40 statement credit for $200+ on room rate and room charges)
- Dell- 10% back as statement credit.
- Boxed- 10% back as a statement credit.
- Cell Phone Bill- 20% back as statement credit up to $50 in credits.
- Lufthansa withdrew an appeal against a passenger for skiplagging/hidden city ticketing. [Simple Flying]
- Avianca Holdings secured a $250 million loan from Kingsland Holdings and United Airlines. The loan can be converted into Avianca shares at a per share cost of $4.6217 (a 35% premium over the 90-day weighted average price) [Avianca]
- An American Airlines flight from Miami to Newark was delayed 3.5 hours after a man ran onto the plane screaming that it was his plane and he’s FBI. [VFTW]
- KLM, the world’s oldest airline, turned 100 years old yesterday.
- Stinky fruit caused an Air Canada Rouge Boeing 767-300ER to make an emergency landing due to a strong odor. [Flight Global]