- Current Bonus: 125,000 Hilton Points
- Target Bonus: 125,000 Hilton Points
Annual Fee: $95
Earning Hilton Points
- 12 points per dollar at Hilton Hotels.
- 6 points per dollar at U.S. Gas Stations, U.S. wireless telephone providers, U.S. Purchases for shipping, U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or on AmexTravel.com, and select car rental companies (Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt, and Thrifty)
- 3 points per dollar everywhere else.
Hilton Business Card Benefits
- Hilton Gold Elite Status (Diamond elite status if you spend $40,000 in a calendar year
- Free weekend night if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year (An additional weekend night if you spend more than $60,000 in a calendar year).
- 10 free priority pass visits (airport lounge access)
- No foreign transactions
- Baggage insurance
- Secondary rental car insurance
- Extended warranty
- 90-day purchase protection.
Comparison Chart of Hilton Credit Cards
Hilton Honors Ascend Aspire Business Sign Up Bonus 100,000 150,000 150,000 125,000 Annual Fee $0 $95 $450 $95 Earning at Hilton 7x 12x 14x 12x Earning on U.S. Restaurants 5x 6x 7x 6x Earning on U.S. Gas 5x 6x 3x 6x Earning on U.S. Grocery Stores 5x 6x 3x 3x Earning on U.S. wireless phone and shipping 3x 3x 3x 6x Earning on Flights Directly with Airlines and Car Rental 3x 3x 7x 6x Earning on All Other Purchases 3x 3x 3x 3x Elite Status Silver Gold Diamond Gold Annual Free Night None One Weekend if you spend $15,000 One weekend night. If you spend $60,000, you get an additional night If you spend $15,000, one free weekend night. Second night if you spend $60,000 Priority Pass None 10 passes Unlimited plus two guests 10 passes Hilton Resort Credit None None $250 None Airline Credit None None $250 None