- Target Bonus: 75,000 American Airline Miles
- Current Bonus: 50,000 American Airline Miles
Annual Fee: $450
Earning American Airlines Miles
- 2x miles on American Airlines
- 1x miles everywhere else
AAdvantage Executive Card Benefits
- Admirals Club Access (even for Authorized Users, plus two free guests)
- Free checked bag
- Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check credit
- 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles when you spend $40,000
- No foreign transaction fees
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Lost baggage protection
- 120-day purchase protection.
Note: Authorized users are free and you up to 10. Each Authorized user can bring in two guests, so up to 33 people can access the Admirals Club from one account. Since authorized users also get access to the Admirals Club, this makes this card worthy of the $450 annual fee if your family, friends, and you fly regularly. I do advise you place a limit on spending for authorized users, because you are responsible for their spending (e.g., call Citi and place a max limit of $25 per authorized user card).