The Chase United Club Business card is a great option for United Premier elite members due to its many benefits including lounge access to the United Club and Star Alliance lounges, priority boarding, two free checked bags for you and your companions, Hertz President Circle elite status, and makes you eligible for upgrades on award tickets.
If you are not a United Premier elite member, you are likely better off with the lower fee United Business card. Those cards still get you many of the same benefits but you would only have access to the United Club twice per year.
Chase United Club Business Card Information
Application Link: Chase United Club Business Card
Current Bonus: 100,000 United Miles after $100,000 in purchases in the first year
Annual Fee: $450
Miles Earn Rate: 2x Miles on United Airlines purchases; 1.5x points on all other purchases.
Chase United Club Business Benefits
- United Club membership (can bring in travel companions) plus other Star Alliance Lounges when flying on United or a Star Alliance airline.
- Free first and second checked bag for you and one person on same ticket when you purchase your ticket with the United Club card.
- Priority boarding.
- Priority check-in.
- Priority security.
- Priority baggage handling.
- Premier elite members are eligible for upgrades on award tickets on United flights. Without the card, Premier members are only eligible on cash tickets.
- Increased award avaliability.
Travel and Purchase Benefits
- Hertz President’s Club Status
- No foreign transactions
- Primary rental car insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Trip cancellation insurance
- 12-hour or overnight trip delay insurance
- 120-day purchase protection.
- 90 day price protection.
- Return protection.
- Extended warranty.