The Chase United Business card is a great option for anyone that flies on United since the card allows to bring a carry-on if you book a basic economy ticket, a free checked bag, priority boarding, two United Club passes each year, trip delay insurance, and increased award availability on United Airlines.
United Business Card Information
Application Link: Chase United Business
Current Bonus: 100,000 United Miles after spending $10,000 on purchases within first 3 months.
Annual Fee: $99
Miles Earn Rate: The United Business card earns 2x United miles on purchases with United Airlines, local transit and commuting (ride sharing, taxis, tolls, and mass transit), gas stations, office supply stores, and restaurants. Purchases anywhere else will earn 1x United miles.
United Business Card Benefits
Benefits on United Airlines
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on same reservation (you need to purchase the flight using the card to get the benefit).
- Priority boarding in Group 2 for you and companions on same reservation.
- 2 United Club passes each anniversary.
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases.
- $100 annual United travel credit after 7 United purchases over $100.
- 5,000 bonus miles each account anniversary if you have both the United Explorer and United Business card.
- Increased award availability on United Airlines.
- United Elite members that have this card are eligible for upgrades on award flights (normally only on cash flights).
Travel and Purchase Benefits
- Primary rental car insurance.
- Baggage delay insurance.
- Lost luggage reimbursement.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- 12-hour trip delay insurance.
- 120-day purchase protection.
- No foreign transactions.