- Target Bonus: 60,000 points.
- Current Bonus: 50,000 points.
Annual Fee: $95
Earning Hyatt Points
- 4x at Hyatt
- 2x at restaurants, airfare directly with the airline, local transit/commuting (taxis/Uber/Lyft), and fitness/gym memberships
- 1x everywhere else.
Hyatt Card Benefits
- 1 free night every anniversary at Category 1-4 (plus an additional if you spend $15,000 a cardmember year)
- Hyatt Discoverist elite status
- 5 elite night credits (additional 2 credits for every $5,000 per cardmember year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Baggage delay insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Trip cancellation insurance
- 120-day purchase protection.
Verdict: The Hyatt Card is a good card to keep and use for everyday spending due to Hyatt’s high point value. Additionally, the annual fee is justified by the free annual night at category 1-4 hotel plus Hyatt Discoverist Status.