The Capital One Savior Rewards card is a great card for the first year since the annual fee is waived. You get a big sign-up bonus and earn 4% cash back on dining and entertainment. However, the annual fee of $95 after the first year is fairly high for the benefits of this card. You would have to spend at least $4,750 on dining and entertainment to justify the annual fee in comparison to getting only 2% cash back with no annual fee with the Citi Double Cash credit card.
- Target Bonus: $500 cash back
- Current Bonus: $500 cash back
Annual Fee: $0 for the first year, and $95 thereafter
Earning Cash Back
- 4% cash back on dining and entertainment
- 2% cash back on groceries
- 1% cash back everywhere else.
Savor Card Benefits
- No Foreign Transactions
- Extended warranty
- Baggage delay insurance
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
- 120-day price protection