The Uber Credit Card is a decent no annual fee option for those people who need cell phone insurance, people who use Uber frequently, or people without a credit card that earns 2x or 3x points on dining and travel.
The Uber card earns “Uber Cash” rather than cash-back, and will automatically be deposited into your Uber account when you earn $50 or more. You can also manually select to move the rewards to Uber.
- Target Bonus: $100
- Current Bonus: $100
Annual Fee: $0
Earning Uber Cash
- 5% Uber Cash on Uber rides, Uber Eats, and JUMP bike and scooter rentals.
- 3% Uber Cash on dining, hotels, and airfare
- 1% Uber Cash on all other purchases.
- $600 in mobile phone protection when you pay your monthly bill with card
- $50 credit for online subscription services if you spend $5,000
- No foreign transaction fees
- FAQ for benefits.