JetBlue has two personal credit cards. The JetBlue Plus has a $99 annual fee, but you a free checked bag for you and up to three companions, 10% point back when you redeem points, and 5,000 bonus points each card anniversary (worth about $75).
The JetBlue Card (below) is the no annual fee credit card for JetBlue. You can earn 3x points on JetBlue purchases (6x with Plus card) and 2x points on restaurants and grocery stores.
However, the only card benefit for JetBlue flights is 50% in-flight food and drink purchases, which is why I recommend the JetBlue Plus card over this card assuming that you use the checked bag benefit at least once.
- Target Bonus: 15,000 JetBlue TrueBlue Points
- Current Bonus: 10,000 JetBlue TrueBlue Points
Annual Fee: $0
Earning JetBlue Points
- 3x points on JetBlue
- 2x points on restaurants and grocery
- 1x points everywhere else
JetBlue Card Benefits
- 50% off on cocktail and food on Jetblue
- No foreign transaction fees