- Target Bonus: 30,000
- Current Bonus: 30,000
Annual Fee: $99
Earning Asiana Miles
- 3x miles on Asiana Airlines purchases.
- 2x miles on gas and grocery purchases.
- 1x miles everywhere else.
Asiana Credit Card Benefits
- 2 Asiana lounge passes
- Lounge passes only work for U.S. lounges. However, there are no U.S. “Asiana” lounges, so I assume they are referring to their partner lounges, which are located in Chicago (ORD), Honolulu (HNL), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), San Francisco (SFO), and Seattle (SEA). You should visit an Asiana airport check-in counter with your credit card and lounge passes to get one that works at partner lounge.
- 10,000 bonus miles certificate each year
- The 10,000 bonus miles certificate basically reduces the cost of an award flight on Asiana (not on any Star Alliance airlines) by 10,000 points. You can use this certificate once per year, but if you don’t use it, you lose it.
- $100 annual rebate on Asiana ticket purchases once per calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees.