You can easily check the status of your Citi credit card application online or by phone using the steps below.
If you were denied, you can also call the number below and try to get your denial turned into an approval.
Checking Your Citi Card Application Online
You can easily check your Citi credit card application status online by:
- Visiting Citi’s application status checker.
- Entering your phone number, zip code, and date of birth.
- Clicking “Check Your Status”
- Your application with either be approved, denied, or still pending.
If your application status is pending, you may want to check back in 24 hours.
If your application was denied, you could try calling the reconsideration line (below).
Checking Your Citi Application Status by Phone
You can also check your Citi credit card application status by:
- Calling 1-888-201-4523 (personal cards) or 1-800-645-7240 (business cards).
- Pressing “1” for English.
- Pressing “1” for Costco Cards or “2” for other cards.
- Entering in your Social Security Number.