The Chase Ink Business Cash earns 5% cash back on office supply stores and internet, cable, and phone services. Plus 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants.
You can also convert cash back to Ultimate Rewards points if you have an Ultimate Rewards card. This allows you to get more value for your spending by transferring to airline and hotel partners.
Chase Ink Cash Information
Application Link: Chase Ink Business Cash.
Current Sign Up Bonus: $750.
Recommended Bonus: At least $500.
Annual Fee: No Annual Fee.
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchased each year at office supply stores, and on internet, phone, and cable services.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each year.
- 1% cash back everywhere else.
Ink Cash Benefits
Rental Car Insurance: The Ink Cash’s rental car insurance is primary coverage for business trips, international personal trips, or if you don’t have collision insurance. The card offers secondary coverage for domestic personal trips, so you may want to consider a different card for those trips.
- Primary coverage means that Chase will pay for any damage to the rental car, but secondary coverage means that your collision insurance will pay first and then Chase will pay any remainder.
- Under both coverages, you still need to maintain liability insurance to pay for damage to any other car, person, or property.
Purchase Protection: This 120-day coverage protects your purchases from theft or damage up to $10,000 for each claim and up to $50,000 for each account. For example, if your new laptop was stolen or damaged within the first 120 days, you could seek reimbursement from Chase.
Extended Warranty– This benefit extends that time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year on eligible warranties of three years or less.
Free Employee Cards- You can add employee authorized user cards for free and even set limits on their spending. This allows you to earn cash back or Ultimate Rewards points on all of your business’ spending.
Transferring Cash Back to Ultimate Rewards Points
You can transfer cash back to Ultimate Rewards, which can be later transferred to the airline and hotel points programs listed below.
For each dollar you earn in in cash back, that equals 100 Ultimate Rewards points. Transferring points to these programs allows you to unlock more value since 1 Ultimate Rewards point is worth about 1.8 cents.
|Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partners [1 to 1]|
|Aer Lingus||British Airways|
The Ink Business Cash is a straight forward no annual fee card that comes with several nice benefits such as rental car insurance, extended warranty, and purchase protection.
The one disadvantage is this card charges a 3% foreign transaction fee for charges outside the United States.