Chase has two Disney credit cards, the Disney Premier and a no annual fee Disney Visa credit card.
The Disney cards offer the same benefits, but the Premier card earns 2% in Disney Rewards at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
Chase Disney Premier Visa
Application Link: Chase Disney Premier Visa.
Current Sign Up Bonus: $300.
Recommended Bonus: At least $200.
Annual Fee: $49.
- 2% in cash back for Disney Rewards at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations.
- 1% in cash back for Disney Rewards everywhere else.
Disney Visa Card Benefits
The Disney Premier and the no annual fee Disney Visa have the same card benefits.
Special Disney Financing– Cardmembers enjoy 0% APR promotional APR on select Disney Vacation packages.
Savings at Disney– There are several ways you can save money with the Disney Premier:
- 10% off select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
Disney Photo Opportunities– Cardmembers get exclusive photo opportunities with Disney or Star Wars Characters held at our private Cardmember location at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. Plus, you’ll receive free downloads of your photos, too!
Baggage Delay Insurance– You are covered up to $100 a day for up to 3 days for baggage that is delayed more than 6 hours.
Purchase Protection– Your new items are covered for 120 days from theft up to $500 per claim.
Extended Warranty– Eligible items with warranties of three years or less are extended by an extra year.
Redeeming Disney Rewards
You can redeem Disney Rewards towards almost everything Disney and Star Wars at most Disney locations, including Theme Park tickets, Resort stays, shopping, dining and more.
Plus, you can redeem Disney Rewards as a statement credit for air travel.