If you’re in the market for a new credit card, you might be wondering which US Bank credit card is the best fit for you.
With so many options available, it can be challenging to know where to start.
Luckily, we’ve researched for you and have compiled a list of the best US Bank credit cards.
Whether you’re a frequent traveler, a cashback enthusiast, or simply looking for a card with a low-interest rate, we’ve got you covered.
Keep reading to find out which US Bank credit card is the perfect fit for you.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card
- Earn 50,000 Points After Spending $2,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 120 Days.
- 5X Points on Eligible Prepaid Hotels and Car Rentals Booked Directly in the Altitude Rewards Center
- 4X Points on Travel, Gas, and EV Charging Stations
- $30 Annual Streaming Credit and Global Entry/TSA PreCheck Credit
- Cell Phone Insurance
- $0 Intro Annual Fee the First Year, $95 Thereafter
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card earns 4x points on travel, at gas stations, and EV charging stations (equivalent to 4% cashback).
Plus 2x points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, dining, and streaming services.
It also offers nice perks such as no foreign transaction fees, a $30 annual streaming bonus, cell phone insurance, and a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry credit.
U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card
- Earn a $200 Bonus After Spending $1,000 in the First 120 Days.
- 5% Cash Back on the First $2,000 in Spending Each Quarter in Two Categories that You Choose
- 2% Cash Back on one category like Gas Stations and EV Charging Stations, Grocery Stores, or Restaurants
- No Annual Fee
The U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card is a no-annual-fee card offering 5% cash back on:
- Your first $2,000 in combined purchases each quarter in two categories that you choose.
- Prepaid air, hotel, and car rental reservations booked directly in Rewards Travel Center.
You have the option to choose two of the following to earn 5% cash back: (1) Fast Food, (2) TV, Internet, and Streaming, (3) Cell Phone Providers, (4) Home Utilities, (5) Department Stores, (6) Electronic Stores, (7) Sporting Good Stores, (8) Movie Theaters, (9) Gyms/Fitness Centers, (10) Furniture Stores, (11) Ground Transportation, and (12) Select Clothing Stores.
You also have the option of choosing to earn 2% cash back for either: (1) grocery stores and grocery delivery, (2) restaurants, or (3) gas stations and EV charging stations.
All other eligible purchases will earn 1% cash back.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card is a no-annual-fee credit card offering 4x points (equivalent to 4% cash back) on dining, including take-out and food delivery.
Plus, cardmembers also get 2x points (equivalent to 2% cash back) at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services, gas stations, and EV charging stations.
U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®
- Earn $500 Cash Back After Spending $4,500 in the First 150 Days on the Account Owner’s Card
- 5% Cash Back on Prepaid Hotels and Car Rentals via the U.S. Bank Travel Rewards Center
- 3% Cash Back at Gas and EV Charging Stations, Office Supply Stores, Cell Phone Service, and Restaurants
- 1% Cash Back on All Other Purchases.
- $100 Annual Software Credit for Recurring Subscription
- No Annual Fee
The no-annual-fee U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard® earns 3% cash back on eligible purchases at gas stations and EV charging stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers, and restaurants.
U.S. Bank Altitude™ Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- Earn 50,000 Points After Spending $4,500 in the First 90 Days.
- 5X Points on Prepaid Hotels and Car Rentals Booked via the Altitude Rewards Center
- 3X Points on Travel and Mobile Wallet
- Up to $325 Annual Credits for Travel and Dining
- Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
- Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Credit
- $400 Annual Fee
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card is a premium credit card that earns 3x points per dollar on travel and mobile wallet spending (equivalent to 4.5% cash back toward travel).
The 3x points on spending via a mobile wallet is a unique benefit, which can make this card very lucrative if you frequently spend in places where you can pay using Apple Pay/Samsung Pay/Google Pay, such as at Costco, the grocery stores, gas stations/EV charging stations, home improvement stores, etc.
The card also comes with nice travel protections and Priority Pass airport lounge access.