If you own a business and need instant funding for your operations, you have two options to get access to the amount of cash you need: Request for a credit limit increase or apply for a new credit card.
While both options are great, a new credit card is oftentimes the better choice since you’ll get a fresh credit limit that’s higher compared to when requesting a credit limit increase.
So, if you’re looking to get your hands on some instant cash, here are some of the best instant approval business credit cards you can sign up for. We’ve included a variety of cards so you have several options to choose from.
1. American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Best Instant Approval Business Card
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year (1% Thereafter)
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type. APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cashback rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year (1% thereafter).
The Blue Business Cash also offers expanded buying power, giving your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
2. Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Runner-up for Best Instant Approval Business Card
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type APR. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express (review) is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
The Blue Business Plus card has similar features to the Blue Business Cash. The only difference is that the former earns Membership Rewards points instead of cashback.
Both cards are actually interchangeable on this list. It’s just a matter of what you prioritize earning the most – points or cashback.
3. Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Best for Office-based Businesses
- 5% Cash Back at Office Supply Stores, Internet, Cable, and Phone Services up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- 2% Cash Back at Gas Stations and Restaurants Up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- No Annual Fee
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each account anniversary year.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
The card also offers nice benefits such as primary rental car insurance (when renting for business purposes), 120-day purchase protection, and extended warranty protection.
4. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Best for Unlimited Miles
- Unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2x Miles On Every Purchase
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, $95 Thereafter
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. It also earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application (up to $100) and no foreign transaction fees.
5. Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi
Best for Gas Stations
The Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi is a no-annual-fee card that earns 4% cash back on gas up to $7,000 per year (then 1%), 3% cash back at restaurants and eligible travel purchases, and 2% cash back at Costco.
The Costco card also offers purchase protection and no foreign transaction fees.