There are a lot of credit cards out there that offer rewards for online advertising.
But which ones are the best?
Here’s a look at some of the best credit cards for online advertising, based on factors like rewards rates, sign-up bonuses, and perks.
1. American Express® Business Gold Card
- Earn 70,000 Membership Rewards Points After $10,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 4X Points on Purchases in Your Top 2 Business Categories (up to $150,000 in Combined Purchases Per Calendar Year)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $295 Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The American Express® Business Gold Card is a good fit for business owners who want to earn much-coveted Membership Rewards points from business spending.
For a $295 annual fee, this card earns 4x points on up to $150,000 in combined purchases per year in your top two spending categories, with options including eligible airfare, U.S. advertising, U.S. shipping, U.S. cloud, software, and hardware, U.S. gas, and U.S. dining purchases.
You can also receive 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
2. Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards Points After Spending $15,000 in Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 3X Points on Travel, Shipping, Advertising (Social Media and Search Engines), Internet, Cable, and Phone on the First $150,000 Each Account Year
- 25% Additional Points Value in Travel Redemption
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee
The Ink Business Preferred® is a versatile business rewards card earning 3x Chase Ultimate Rewards points on up to $150,000 in combined purchases per year in business categories, including shipping, online advertising, internet, phone, and travel.
This business card offers a lucrative bonus of 100,000 points worth $1,000 cash back or $1,250 when redeemed toward travel via Chase.
For $95 per year, the Chase Ink Business Preferred offers comprehensive protection, including trip cancellation insurance, trip delay insurance, primary rental car insurance, purchase protection, cell phone insurance, and extended warranty.
3. Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points for $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR of 16.99% – 24.99%.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
4. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a $100 statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application and no foreign transaction fees.
5. Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points After Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months
- 4X Points on Southwest Airlines
- 2X Points in Ridesharing, Transit, Social Media and Search Engine Advertising, Internet, Cable, & Phone
- 9,000 Bonus Points for Each Cardmember Anniversary
- 4 Upgraded Boardings Per Year
- 365 InFlight WiFi Credits Each year
- $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- $199 Annual Fee
The Chase Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card is Southwest’s top-tier business credit card earning 4x points on Southwest purchases, 3x points on Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partners, and 2x points on online advertising, internet, cable, phone, ridesharing, and local transit.
In addition to rewards for everyday expenses, the Southwest Performance Business card offers an enticing welcome offer of 80,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within your first three months.
For a $199 annual fee, you also get four upgraded boardings annually, 9,000 bonus points every cardmember anniversary, $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit every four years, and up to 365 in-flight Wi-Fi credits.
The Southwest Performance Business card also comes with lost luggage reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, secondary rental car insurance, purchase protection, and an extended warranty.
6. American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
- Earn a $250 Statement Credit After $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, a variable rate of 16.99% – 24.99% applies.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card offers simple, straightforward rewards for no annual cost.
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cash back rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year.
Offering an expanded buying power, the Blue Business Cash gives your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
7. Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is a no-annual fee card that earns 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with a huge welcome bonus of $900 after spending $6,000 in the first 90 days.
This combo allows you effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
8. Wyndham Earner Business
- Earn Up to 75,000 Wyndham Points: 65,000 Points After Spending $2,000 in the First 90 Days and 10,000 After a Purchase on Employee Card
- 8x Points at Wyndham Hotels and Gas Stations
- 5x Points on Marketing, Advertising, and Utilities
- Wyndham Diamond Elite Status
- 15,000 Point Anniversary Bonus
- Cell Phone and Extended Warranty Protection
- $95 Annual Fee
This business card has a reasonable $95 annual fee that’s easy to justify with the complimentary Wyndham Diamond elite status, which gets you suite upgrades, a welcome amenity, two free tickets on award stays, and late check-out.
The Wyndham Earner Business also offers 15,000 bonus points every account anniversary for up to two free nights, 10% points savings when redeeming points for a Go Free award, cell phone protection, and an extended warranty plan.
9. The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is an outstanding choice for business owners who want airport lounge access including the American Express Global Lounge Collection, Centurion Lounges, Delta Sky Clubs, Escape Lounges, Priority Pass lounges, and more.
The Business Platinum card also offers several statement credits to offset the $695 annual fee:
- $200 Airline Fee: Annual airline fee credit of up to $200 on charges by the airline you select per calendar year.
- $400 Dell: Annual statement credit on all U.S. Dell purchases, up to $200 semiannually.
- $120 Wireless Phone Services: Annual statement credits for purchases made directly with any U.S. wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- CLEAR: Up to $189 toward an annual Clear membership for expedited airport security.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck: Statement credits for Global Entry ($100) or TSA PreCheck ($85) every four years (4.5 years for PreCheck).
You can also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com, and 1.5x points on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year
The American Express Business Platinum comes with automatic Hilton Honors Gold and Marriott Bonvoy Gold so that you can enjoy perks like room upgrades, late check-out, and a points bonus.