Every business, big or small, needs to restock on office supplies to keep the workflow running. If your business spends a lot of money on office supplies every month, getting a credit card that earns points or cashback can help offset those costs.
Today, we’ll be tackling several business credit cards that will give you the best returns for your office supply purchases, some of which earns up to 5% cashback!
1. Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Best for Overall Value
- 5% Cash Back at Office Supply Stores, Internet, Cable, and Phone Services up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- 2% Cash Back at Gas Stations and Restaurants Up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- No Annual Fee
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each account anniversary year.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
The card also offers nice benefits such as primary rental car insurance (when renting for business purposes), 120-day purchase protection, and extended warranty protection.
2. The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Best for Earning Points on Daily Business Spending
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express (review) is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
3. The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Best for Earning Cash Back on Daily Business Spending
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cashback rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year (1% thereafter).
The Blue Business Cash also offers expanded buying power, giving your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
4. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Best for Simplicity
- Unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2x Miles On Every Purchase
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, $95 Thereafter
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. It also earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application (up to $100) and no foreign transaction fees.
5. Chase Freedom Unlimited®
Best for Buyer Protection
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® (review) is a good no-annual fee credit card option that offers 5% cash back on travel booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3% cash back at restaurants, takeout, eligible delivery services, and on drugstore purchases. Plus it offers 1.5% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
The card also offers nice benefits such as purchase protection, extended warranty, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, and secondary rental car insurance.