There are a lot of different credit cards on the market, and it can be hard to determine which is the best fit for your needs.
If you’re a farmer, you need a credit card to help you manage your finances and provide you with the best possible benefits.
Below are the best credit cards for farmers based on our findings.
1. Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points for $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR of 17.99% – 25.99%.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
2. American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
- Earn a $250 Statement Credit After $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year (1% Thereafter)
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, a variable rate of 17.99% – 25.99% applies.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card offers simple, straightforward rewards for no annual cost.
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cashback rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year (1% thereafter).
The Blue Business Cash also offers expanded buying power, giving your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
3. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles After Spending $4,500 in the First 3 Months
- Unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2x Miles On Every Purchase
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, $95 Thereafter
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. It also earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee every four years (up to $100) and no foreign transaction fees.
4. Capital One Spark Cash Plus Card
- Earn $1,000 Bonus Cash: $500 after Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months, and $500 after Spending $50,000 in the First 6 Months
- 5% Back on Hotels and Rental Cars Booked Via Capital One Travel
- 2% Cash Back on All Purchases
- Extended Warranty & No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $150 Annual Fee
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is great for businesses that spend a lot each year.
The card earns 2% cash back on all purchases and comes with no preset spending limit so that it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history, and credit profile.
The card also earns unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
5. Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- Earn $750 Bonus Cash Back After Spending $6,000 in the First 3 Months.
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on Every Purchase
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- No Annual Fee
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is a no-annual-fee card that earns 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with a welcome bonus of $750 after spending $6,000 in the first three months.
It also pairs well with the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Sapphire Reserve, which unlocks the ability to convert the Ink Business Unlimited cash back to airline or hotel points from any of Chase’s transfer partners.
This combo allows you to effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
6. United℠ Business Card
- Earn 75,000 Miles after Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months
- 2X Miles for United Airlines, Dining, Gas Stations, Office Supply Stores, Local Transit, and Commuting
- 2 United Club One-Time Passes Per Year
- $100 United Travel Credit
- Free First Checked Bags and Priority Boarding
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- $0 Intro Annual Fee, $99 Annual Fee Thereafter
The United℠ Business Card currently offers a welcome bonus of 75,000 miles after spending $5,000 within three months.
The United Business card offers nice perks on United Airlines, including:
- Two United Club lounge passes annually;
- Priority boarding for you and your companions;
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation;
- 25% back on in-flight purchases in the form of statement credits;
- $100 Annual Travel Credit if you make at least seven United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling at least $100;
- Anniversary bonus of 5,000 miles;
- Premier upgrades on award tickets;
- Expanded award availability; and
- Ability to earn Premier Qualifying Points for United elite status with spending.
7. Chase IHG® Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
- Earn 140,000 IHG Bonus Points After Spending $3,000 in the First 3 Months.
- 10x at IHG Hotels & Resorts
- 5x Points on Travel, Dining, Select Business, and at Gas Stations
- Free Anniversary Free Night
- IHG Platinum Elite Status
- $99 Annual Fee
The Chase IHG® Rewards Premier Business Credit Card is a good option if you spend a few nights a year at an IHG Hotels and Resorts such as the Holiday Inn, Kimpton, Intercontinental, Hotel Indigo, or Crowne Plaza.
Cardmembers earn 10 points per dollar at IHG Hotel and Rewards, 5 points per dollar on travel, dining, select business, and at gas stations, and 3 points per dollar on all other purchases.
Plus, you get nice perks such as IHG Platinum Elite status, a free anniversary free night, fourth night free on award stays, purchase protection, and Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or a NEXUS statement credit.