Running a business costs a lot of money, so you might want to consider getting a card that doesn’t have hefty annual fees.
In fact, why not get a card that has no annual fees at all? Below, we’ve rounded up some of the best business no annual fee credit cards, perfect for all types of business owners.
You’ll find several options that have high rewards rates, big welcome offers, travel protection, buyer protection, long intro 0% intro APRs, and more.
1. The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Best for Everyday Spending
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type APR. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express (review) is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
2. Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Best for Unlimited Rewards
This card offers a straightforward rewards structure, with 1.5% cash back on all purchases, making it easy for you to keep track of your rewards.
It also pairs well with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (review) or Chase Sapphire Reserve® (review), which unlocks the ability to convert the Ink Business Unlimited cash back to airline or hotel points from any of Chase’s transfer partners.
This combo allows you to effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
3. The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Best for Cash Back
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year (1% Thereafter)
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type. APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cashback rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year (1% thereafter).
The Blue Business Cash also offers expanded buying power, giving your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
4. U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®
Best for Gas and EV Charging
- Earn $500 Cash Back After Spending $4,500 in the First 150 Days on the Account Owner’s Card
- 5% Cash Back on Prepaid Hotels and Car Rentals via the U.S. Bank Travel Rewards Center
- 3% Cash Back at Gas and EV Charging Stations, Office Supply Stores, Cell Phone Service, and Restaurants
- 1% Cash Back on All Other Purchases.
- $100 Annual Software Credit for Recurring Subscription
- No Annual Fee
The no-annual-fee U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard® earns 3% cash back on eligible purchases at gas stations and EV charging stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers, and restaurants.
5. Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Best for Common Business Expenses
- 5% Cash Back at Office Supply Stores, Internet, Cable, and Phone Services up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- 2% Cash Back at Gas Stations and Restaurants Up to $25,000 Each Account Year
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- No Annual Fee
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each account anniversary year.
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
The card also offers nice benefits such as primary rental car insurance (when renting for business purposes), 120-day purchase protection, and extended warranty protection.
6. Amazon Business Prime American Express Card
Best for Amazon Prime Members
- 5% Back or 90 Day Terms on Eligible U.S. Purchases at Amazon.com, Amazon Business, & Whole Foods Market (up to $120,000 in purchases each calendar year)
- 2% Back at U.S. Restaurants, U.S. Gas Stations, and U.S. Wireless Phone Services
- No Annual Fee and No Foreign Transaction Fees (rates & fees)
The Amazon Business Prime American Express Card is a good choice for businesses who frequently spend at Amazon.com, AWS, Amazon Business, and Whole Foods because you get 5% cash back or 90-day terms on the first $120,000 in purchases each calendar year (1% back thereafter).
7. Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi
Best for Travel & Shopping at Costco
The Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi is a no-annual-fee card that earns 4% cash back on gas up to $7,000 per year (then 1%), 3% cash back at restaurants and eligible travel purchases, and 2% cash back at Costco.
The Costco card also offers purchase protection and no foreign transaction fees.