Having a business credit card that earns miles is like getting free rewards for spending money on your business.
You can redeem those miles for merchandise, travel, or gift cards, or transfer them to other loyalty programs for even greater value.
And on top of that, some cards come with loads of perks like discounts, bonus miles, airline credits, companion tickets, free checked bags, and much more!
1. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Best Budget Option
- Unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2x Miles On Every Purchase
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, $95 Thereafter
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. It also earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application (up to $100) and no foreign transaction fees.
We like this card because it has a simple rewards structure at 2x miles per dollar, which is one of the highest flat rates in the market. Since the miles are also transferrable to more than 15 transfer partners, you can potentially get more value for your money depending on how you redeem it.
2. The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Best for Airport Lounge Access
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express (review) is an outstanding choice for business owners who want airport lounge access including the American Express Global Lounge Collection, Centurion Lounges, Delta Sky Clubs, Escape Lounges, Priority Pass lounges, and more.
The Business Platinum card also offers several statement credits to offset the $695 annual fee:
- $200 Airline Fee: Annual airline fee credit of up to $200 on charges by the airline you select per calendar year.
- $400 Dell: Annual statement credit on all U.S. Dell purchases, up to $200 semiannually.
- $120 Wireless Phone Services: Annual statement credits for purchases made directly with any U.S. wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- $189 CLEAR® Plus Credit: Breeze through security with CLEAR® Plus at 45+ airports nationwide and get up to $189 back per year on your membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Business Platinum Card.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck: Statement credits for Global Entry ($100) or TSA PreCheck ($85) every four years (4.5 years for PreCheck).
You can also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com, and 1.5x points on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year
The American Express Business Platinum comes with automatic Hilton Honors Gold and Marriott Bonvoy Gold so that you can enjoy perks like room upgrades, late check-out, and a points bonus.
Additionally, the points you earn can be transferred to several Amex transfer partners such as Air Canada Aeroplan, Delta SkyMiles, and Marriott Bonvoy. This potentially increases the value of your points depending on how you redeem them.
3. Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
Premium Benefits with Delta Air Lines
- 3x SkyMiles on Delta Air Lines
- Airport Lounge Access
- Priority Boarding and Free First Checked Bag
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- $550 Annual Fee and No Foreign Transaction Fees (Rates & Fees)
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card (review) earns 3x SkyMiles on Delta Air Lines and offers airport lounge access to the Delta Sky Club*, American Express Centurion Lounges, and Escape Lounges.
The Delta Reserve Business has a $550 annual fee, which is offset by the airport lounge access and other perks such as an annual companion certificate, Non-Medallion Upgrades, Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit, free first checked bag, priority boarding, and 20% statement credit for food and drinks.
* Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 10 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
4. Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card
Best for Domestic Companion Tickets
For a $250 annual fee, getting this card unlocks valuable flying benefits, including a first checked bag free that saves you up to $60 per person on a round-trip Delta flight, a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit, and 20% savings as statement credit on in-flight food and beverages.
5. United℠ Business Card
Best for Travel on United
- 2X Miles for United Airlines, Dining, Gas Stations, Office Supply Stores, Local Transit, and Commuting
- 2 United Club One-Time Passes Per Year
- $100 United Travel Credit
- Free First Checked Bag and Priority Boarding
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
The United℠ Business Card offers nice perks on United Airlines, including:
- Two United Club lounge passes annually;
- Priority boarding for you and your companions;
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation;
- 25% back on in-flight purchases in the form of statement credits;
- $100 Annual Travel Credit if you make at least seven United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling at least $100;
- Anniversary bonus of 5,000 miles;
- Premier upgrades on award tickets;
- Expanded award availability; and
- Ability to earn Premier Qualifying Points for United elite status with spending.
6. Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
Best for travel on Southwest Airlines
- 4X Points on Southwest Airlines
- 2X Points in Ridesharing, Transit, Social Media and Search Engine Advertising, Internet, Cable, & Phone
- 9,000 Bonus Points for Each Cardmember Anniversary
- 4 Upgraded Boardings Per Year
- 365 InFlight WiFi Credits Each year
- $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- $199 Annual Fee
The Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card (review) is Southwest’s top-tier business credit card earning 4x points on Southwest purchases, 3x points on Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partners, and 2x points on online advertising, internet, cable, phone, ridesharing, and local transit.
For a $199 annual fee, you also get four upgraded boardings annually, 9,000 bonus points every cardmember anniversary, $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit every four years, and up to 365 in-flight Wi-Fi credits.
The Southwest Performance Business card also comes with lost luggage reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, secondary rental car insurance, purchase protection, and an extended warranty.
7. CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
Best for Travel on American Airlines
- Free Checked Bags for You and 4 Companions
- 2X Miles for American Airlines, Cable, Satellite, Gas, Telecommunications, and Car Rental purchases.
- Preferred Boarding (Group 5)
- 25% Discount on American In-Flight Purchases of Wi-Fi, Food, and Beverages When Using the Card.
- $99 Annual Fee, Waived the First Year
The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® is good for business owners that wants perks on American Airlines.
The card offers benefits such as a free checked bag on domestic flights for you an up to four travel companions on the same reservation, preferred boarding in Group 5, and a 25% savings on American Airlines inflight Wi-Fi when you use your card.