Choosing a business credit card can be a daunting task. With so many options available, knowing which card is right for your business is hard.
If you’re a Sam’s Club member, you’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of the best business credit cards for Sam’s Club members, so you can decide which card is right for your business.
Unlike Costco, Sam’s Club accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, so you have many options to maximize your rewards.
Below are our recommended credit card options for Sam’s Club, so let’s dive right in.
1. Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points for $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR of 16.99% – 24.99%.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
2. Capital One Spark Miles for Business Miles
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a $100 statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application and no foreign transaction fees.
3. Sam’s Club® Business Mastercard®
The Sam’s Club® Business Mastercard® can be a good choice for Plus members ($110 per year) because it earns 3% cash back at Sam’s Club for Plus members (only 1% if you are only a Club member).
The card also earns 5% cash back on gas anywhere on the first $6,000 in gas purchases and 1% thereafter.
But it is not a good card for spending for other business purchases because it only earn 1% cash back.
4. American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
- Earn a $250 Statement Credit After $3,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, a variable rate of 16.99% – 24.99% applies.
- No Annual Fee (Rates and Fees)
The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card offers simple, straightforward rewards for no annual cost.
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cash back rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year.
Offering an expanded buying power, the Blue Business Cash gives your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
5. Capital One Spark Cash Plus Card
- Earn $1,000 Bonus Cash: $500 after Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months, and $500 after Spending $50,000 in the First 6 Months
- 5% Back on Hotels and Rental Cars Booked Via Capital One Travel
- 2% Cash Back on All Purchases
- Extended Warranty & No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $150 Annual Fee
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is great for businesses that spend a lot each year.
The card earns 2% cash back on all purchases and comes with no preset spending limit so that it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history, and credit profile.
The card also earns unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
6. Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is a no-annual fee card that earns 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with a huge welcome bonus of $900 after spending $6,000 in the first 90 days.
This combo allows you effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
7. United℠ Business Card
- Earn 75,000 Miles after Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months
- 2X Miles for United Airlines, Dining, Gas Stations, Office Supply Stores, Local Transit, and Commuting
- 2 United Club One-Time Passes Per Year
- $100 United Travel Credit
- Free First Checked Bags and Priority Boarding
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- $0 Intro Annual Fee, $99 Annual Fee Thereafter
The United℠ Business Card currently offers a welcome bonus of 75,000 miles after spending $5,000 within three months.
The United Business card offers nice perks on United Airlines, including:
- Two United Club lounge passes annually;
- Priority boarding for you and your companions;
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation;
- 25% back on in-flight purchases in the form of statement credits;
- $100 Annual Travel Credit if you make at least seven United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling at least $100;
- Anniversary bonus of 5,000 miles;
- Premier upgrades on award tickets;
- Expanded award availability; and
- Ability to earn Premier Qualifying Points for United elite status with spending.