Picking the perfect business credit card is tough – just tons of choices out there! But if you’re a Sam’s Club member, we’ve got your back. We’ve put together a list of the top business credit cards just for you, so you can find the one that suits your business best.
Good news: Unlike Costco, Sam’s Club accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, so you have many options to maximize your rewards.
Below are our recommended credit card options for Sam’s Club, so let’s dive right in.
1. The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Best for Daily Business Spending
- 2 Points Per Dollar on the First $50,000 in Purchases Each Calendar Year (1x Points thereafter)
- 0.0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type APR. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express (review) is one of my favorite cards because it has no annual fee and earns 2x Membership Rewards points on the first $50,000 in purchases every year. After that, you will earn 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
You can transfer Membership Rewards to 18 airlines and three hotel points programs, with several great sweet spots to travel in business class to anywhere in the world.
I put all of my everyday business spending on my Blue Business Plus because it is a quick way to rack up points for my next trip.
2. Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Best for Travel
- Unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- 2x Miles On Every Purchase
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, $95 Thereafter
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business is one of the top travel rewards credit cards for small business owners.
The card earns unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel. It also earns unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, which can be transferred to Capital One’s airline and hotel partners.
The Spark Miles also offers a statement credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application (up to $100) and no foreign transaction fees.
3. Sam’s Club® Business Mastercard®
Best for Sam's Club Purchases
The Sam’s Club® Business Mastercard® can be a good choice for Plus members ($110 per year) because it earns 3% cash back at Sam’s Club for Plus members (only 1% if you are only a Club member).
The card also earns 5% cash back on gas anywhere on the first $6,000 in gas purchases and 1% thereafter.
But it is not a good card for spending for other business purchases because it only earn 1% cash back.
4. The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Best for Earning Cashback
- 2% Cash Back On Up to $50,000 Per Year (1% Thereafter)
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 Months. After that, reg_apr,reg_apr_type. APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
- No Annual Fee (rates & fees)
This zero-annual-fee card earns a flat 2% cashback rate on all qualifying purchases up to $50,000 each year (1% thereafter).
The Blue Business Cash also offers expanded buying power, giving your business the flexibility to spend above your credit limit for your business expenses.
5. Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Best for Simplicity
This card offers a straightforward rewards structure, with 1.5% cash back on all purchases, making it easy for you to keep track of your rewards.
It also pairs well with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (review) or Chase Sapphire Reserve® (review), which unlocks the ability to convert the Ink Business Unlimited cash back to airline or hotel points from any of Chase’s transfer partners.
This combo allows you to effectively earn 1.5 airline miles per dollar with this card, which is worth more than 1.5% cash back.
6. Capital One Spark Cash Plus
The Capital One Spark Cash Plus is great for businesses that spend a lot each year.
The card earns 2% cash back on all purchases and comes with no preset spending limit so that it can adapt to your needs based on your spending behavior, payment history, and credit profile.
The card also earns unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
7. United℠ Business Card
- 2X Miles for United Airlines, Dining, Gas Stations, Office Supply Stores, Local Transit, and Commuting
- 2 United Club One-Time Passes Per Year
- $100 United Travel Credit
- Free First Checked Bag and Priority Boarding
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
The United℠ Business Card offers nice perks on United Airlines, including:
- Two United Club lounge passes annually;
- Priority boarding for you and your companions;
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation;
- 25% back on in-flight purchases in the form of statement credits;
- $100 Annual Travel Credit if you make at least seven United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling at least $100;
- Anniversary bonus of 5,000 miles;
- Premier upgrades on award tickets;
- Expanded award availability; and
- Ability to earn Premier Qualifying Points for United elite status with spending.