Are you a frequent traveler looking to upgrade your airport experience?
The best way to do so is by getting a business credit card that offers access to airport lounges.
These lounges provide a comfortable and exclusive space for you to relax, work, or grab a bite or drink before your flight.
In this article, we will explore some of the best business credit cards for airport lounge access.
Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur or a small business owner, there’s a card on this list that will fit your needs.
If you are looking for a personal (non-business) card, check out our list of the best credit cards for airport lounge access.
1. The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is an outstanding choice for business owners who want airport lounge access including the American Express Global Lounge Collection, Centurion Lounges, Delta Sky Clubs, Escape Lounges, Priority Pass lounges, and more.
The Business Platinum card also offers several statement credits to offset the $695 annual fee:
- $200 Airline Fee: Annual airline fee credit of up to $200 on charges by the airline you select per calendar year.
- $400 Dell: Annual statement credit on all U.S. Dell purchases, up to $200 semiannually.
- $120 Wireless Phone Services: Annual statement credits for purchases made directly with any U.S. wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- CLEAR: Up to $189 toward an annual Clear membership for expedited airport security.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck: Statement credits for Global Entry ($100) or TSA PreCheck ($85) every four years (4.5 years for PreCheck).
You can also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com, and 1.5x points on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year
The American Express Business Platinum comes with automatic Hilton Honors Gold and Marriott Bonvoy Gold so that you can enjoy perks like room upgrades, late check-out, and a points bonus.
Additionally, the points you earn can be transferred to several Amex transfer partners such as Air Canada Aeroplan, Delta SkyMiles, and Marriott Bonvoy. This potentially increases the value of your points depending on how you redeem them.
2. Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
- Earn 100,000 SkyMiles After $6,000 in Eligible Purchases in the First 3 Months.
- 3x SkyMiles on Delta Air Lines
- Access to Delta SkyClub, Centurion Lounges, and Escape Lounge When Flying Delta
- Priority Boarding and Free First Checked Bag
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Credit
- $550 Annual Fee and No Foreign Transaction Fees (Rates & Fees)
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card earns 3x SkyMiles on Delta Air Lines and offers airport lounge access to the Delta SkyClub, American Express Centurion Lounges, and Escape Lounges.
The Delta Reserve Business has a $550 annual fee, which is offset by the airport lounge access and other perks such as an annual companion certificate, Non-Medallion Upgrades, Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit, free first checked bag, priority boarding, and 20% statement credit for food and drinks.
3. Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points After You Spend $3,000 in the First Three Months
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
- 12X Points at Hilton Properties
- 6X Points at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Restaurants
- 10 Complimentary Priority Pass Lounge Visits
- $95 Annual Fee & No Foreign Transaction Fees (Rates and Fees)
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers complimentary Gold status with the chance to upgrade to Diamond status upon hitting the $40,000 spending threshold.
For a low annual fee of $95, this business card earns 12x Hilton Honors points at Hilton properties and 6x points in several categories:
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. shipping purchases
- Wireless phone services with U.S. service providers
- Flights booked directly with airlines or with amextravel.com
- Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
The Hilton Honors Business card also offers a free night reward after spending $15,000 and a second free night reward after spending $45,000 per year.
Plus, you receive 10 free Priority Pass visits to airport lounges worldwide.
4. United℠ Business Card
- Earn 75,000 Miles after Spending $5,000 in the First 3 Months
- 2X Miles for United Airlines, Dining, Gas Stations, Office Supply Stores, Local Transit, and Commuting
- 2 United Club One-Time Passes Per Year
- $100 United Travel Credit
- Free First Checked Bags and Priority Boarding
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- Trip Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
- $0 Intro Annual Fee, $99 Annual Fee Thereafter
The United℠ Business Card currently offers a welcome bonus of 75,000 miles after spending $5,000 within three months.
The United Business card offers nice perks on United Airlines, including:
- Two United Club lounge passes annually;
- Priority boarding for you and your companions;
- Free first checked bag for you and one companion on the same reservation;
- 25% back on in-flight purchases in the form of statement credits;
- $100 Annual Travel Credit if you make at least seven United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling at least $100;
- Anniversary bonus of 5,000 miles;
- Premier upgrades on award tickets;
- Expanded award availability; and
- Ability to earn Premier Qualifying Points for United elite status with spending.