The Barclays Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard earns 3x miles with Hawaiian Airlines and 2x miles at gas stations, office supply stores, and restaurants.
However, the card does not offer any extra special perks like free checked bags or priority boarding.
- Earn up to 70,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles: 60,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000, plus earn an additional 10,000 miles after a purchase is made on an employee card, each within the first 90 days.
- 3X Miles on Hawaiian Airlines
- 2X Miles on Gas, Dining, Office Supply Store Purchases
- One-Time 50% Companion Discount
- Up to 40,000 Anniversary Bonus Miles
- $99 Annual Fee
Hawaiian Airlines Business Card Benefits
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard anywhere in the world without having to pay foreign transaction fees, which are typically 3%.
Discounted Award Flights– Hawaiian Airlines cardholders can save miles when using their miles for Hawaiian Airlines flights.
Potential Bonus Miles– You can earn 20,000 bonus miles if you spend $50,000 or 40,000 bonus miles if you spend $100,000 in a cardmember year.