The Bank of America Sonesta World Mastercard earns 3x points at Sonesta, 2x points on dining, airfare, and car rentals, and 1x points everywhere else.
The Mastercard gets you Sonesta “Elite” status, which can get you room upgrades, free breakfast, and a welcome amenity.
However, the card has a $75 annual fee, which is waived the first year.
- Earn 60,000 points after spending at least $1,000 within your first 90 days; 5,000 additional points after adding an authorized user within your first 90 days.
- 3X Points on Sonesta Purchases
- 2X Points on Airfare, Car Rental, and Dining
- Automatic Elite Member Status
- $0 Intro Annual Fee, Then $75 After
Sonesta Card Benefits
“Elite” Status– Cardmembers qualify for Sonesta Travel Pass “Elite” status, which gets you a $15 credit at Sonesta ES Suites or free breakfast, room upgrades, and a welcome amenity at Sonesta Hotels & Resorts.
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your Sonesta credit card anywhere in the world without having to pay foreign transaction fees, which are typically 3%.