The Bank of America Sonesta World Mastercard earns 3x points at Sonesta, 2x points on dining, airfare, and car rentals, and 1x points everywhere else.
The Mastercard gets you Sonesta “Elite” status, which can get you room upgrades, free breakfast, and a welcome amenity.
However, the card has a $75 annual fee, which is waived the first year.
Sonesta Card Information
Application Link: Bank of America Sonesta World Mastercard.
Current Sign Up Bonus: Up to 95,000 Sonesta points.
- 60,000 points for spending $1,000 within 90 days.
- 5,000 points for adding one authorized user.
- 30,000 points at account anniversary if you spend $7,500 on purchases each year.
Recommended Bonus: At least 95,000 points.
Annual Fee: $0 for first year, $75 thereafter.
- 3x points on Sonesta purchases.
- 2x points on dining.
- 2x points on airfare.
- 2x points on car rentals.
- 1x points everywhere else.
Sonesta Card Benefits
“Elite” Status– Cardmembers qualify for Sonesta Travel Pass “Elite” status, which gets you a $15 credit at Sonesta ES Suites or free breakfast, room upgrades, and a welcome amenity at Sonesta Hotels & Resorts.
No Foreign Transaction Fees– You can use your Sonesta credit card anywhere in the world without having to pay foreign transaction fees, which are typically 3%.