The Allegiant Mastercard earns 3x points on Allegiant Airlines, 2x points on dining, and 1x points everywhere else.
The card comes with an $59 annual fee, but cardholders get priority boarding and a free drink.
We generally don’t recommend this card unless you fly on Allegiant at least 3+ roundtrip flights each year.
- Earn 15,000 Points (Equal to $150) After Spending $1,000 in the First 90 Days
- 3X Points on Allegiant Purchases (airfare, hotels, car rentals, and attractions)
- 2X Points on Qualifying Dining Purchases
- Priority Boarding Plus 1 Free Beverage
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Airfare When Booking an Eligible Vacation Package from Allegiant
- $59 Annual Fee
Allegiant Card Benefits
Priority Boarding– Cardholders get priority boarding on Allegiant flights.
One Free Beverage– You can get one free beverage by showing your Allegiant Mastercard on Allegiant flights.
BOGO Airfare with Vacation Package– You can get buy one get one free airfare when you purchase a vacation package with Allegiant that includes the flights plus either 4+ nights in a hotel or 7+ days with a rental car.
Points Won’t Expire– Your Allegiant points won’t expire when you have the Allegiant Mastercard.