Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles never expire as long as your account is active, but Alaska Airlines may lock your account if you haven’t earned or redeemed a mile in the past 24 months.
Ways to Earn Alaska Miles
There are several ways to earn Alaska Miles:
- Earning points from flying on Alaska Airlines.
- Earning points from flying on OneWorld and other partner airlines and crediting flight to Alaska Airlines.
- Earning miles from the Bank of America Alaska Airlines or Alaska Business credit cards.
- Online shopping through the Mileage Plan shopping portal.
- Dining out at restaurants.
- Earning points from Alaska’s other shopping partners.
Comparison of U.S. Airlines
Below are the mileage expiration policies for every U.S. airline.