Accor Live Limitless points are valid for 12 months and are extended for an additional 365 days each time you earn points from qualifying activities.
For example, if you earned points on May 15th, those points would expire the following May 16th unless you earn at least one point.
How To Keep Accor Points From Expiring
You can extend the expiration date of your Accor Rewards points for another 12 months if you have any qualifying activity that earn Rewards points. Unlike other hotel loyalty programs, points redemptions do not count as a qualifying activity.
Below are some examples of qualifying activities:
- Book a paid stay and earn points on your Accor Live Limitless account.
- Host a meeting or event through the ALL Meeting Planner program.
- Have a meal at a participating bar or restaurant in the Dining Offer program.
- Shop at partner merchants at the Collections online portal.
- Book an experience from the Accor Limitless Experiences portal. Members can pay with cash + points, and you will earn points on the cash portion of your purchase.
- Earn Accor Points from airline transfer partners.
- Transfer Capital One Venture Miles to your Accor Live Limitless account.
Comparison of Hotel Points Programs
Below are the points expiration policies for the major hotel points programs, so you can see how Accor Live Limitless compares to the competition.